Las Vegas is known as being one of the top travel destinations in the United States due to its wide assortment of activities and attractions. This autumn, plan a trip to the desert and enjoy the bright lights. Here’s the inside scoop on how to Go. Get. Rewarded. while visiting this exciting Nevada destination.
Las Vegas lights shine bright all year long, so make the most out of your trip and explore the city until after the sun goes down. Although there are a lot of places to GO to in Vegas, here are some favorite locations on or near the Strip:
- Stratosphere Hotel: Use your Best Western Rewards points to go above the hustle and bustle of the Vegas Strip and stay at the Stratosphere Hotel, a BW Premier Collection stunner.
- See a Show: Vegas is known for its entertainment and shows that range from comedy to concerts. The best part is that there are shows for everyone. See artists like Britney Spears, Steve Martin, Celine Dion and Backstreet Boys this year.
- Hoover Dam: Venture out to the Hoover Dam and take a tour to learn how it was constructed and the history behind one of America’s most well-known dams. Although it is about an hour away from the Strip, the visit is well worth the trip.
- High Roller: Take a spin around Las Vegas’ very own Ferris Wheel. With a view of the entire strip, the High Roller has become a Vegas icon over the past couple of years.
Vegas is full of unique, lively places to see with an assortment of things to collect. GET the most out of your trip with these experiences:
- Tacos, tacos, tacos at the Taco Bell Cantina. With a fun new look, alcoholic beverages and a DJ booth, the Vegas Strip Cantina is the best place to eat a delicious taco…or five.
- Snag a cool trinket at the Mob Museum: Discover the history of how the Mob played a role in the development of Las Vegas.
- Take a picture with a celebrity at Madame Tussauds: See your favorite celebrities in wax form like Elvis, Leonardo DiCaprio and Sandra Bullock at Madame Tussauds wax museum.
- Dance the night away at the many clubs on the Strip: With some of the most popular DJs playing their sets, you are bound to have a great time and sore feet!
Do you have loyalty points just sitting in your account? Use your Best Western Rewards points now to book your trip. Las Vegas is the perfect weekend destination and rooms tend to fill up fast, so don’t wait to plan your trip.
Interested in using your points for an all-inclusive vacation? Visit Experiences by Best Western Rewards and book your trip to Las Vegas now. Learn all the ways you can GO. GET. REWARDED. at bestwesternrewards.com.