Go. Get. Rewarded.
Escape the snow this winter and plan a trip to the beautiful desert oasis of Palm Springs. Located in sunny California, you will get your vitamin-D fix while relaxing at one of our favorite locations in the area. Why book your winter vacation in a place that snows when you can Go. Get. Rewarded. in trendy, cheerful Palm Springs.
Although Palm Springs is great all year long, winter is perhaps the best time to visit with mild temperatures and year-round golf. When you are in the area, check out some of our favorite places to
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway: Take the world’s largest rotating tramcar up into the sky and explore Mt. San Jacinto State Park. You can go hiking, snowshoeing and dining all while having a breathtaking view of the area.
- Villagefest: Head downtown to browse more than 200 local vendor booths, listen to live music and eat delicious local food every Thursday night.
- Palm Springs Art Museum: Relax in the quiet museum full of beautiful artwork. Originally founded in 1938, the Palm Springs Art Museum has a lot of history and something for everyone to enjoy.
- Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway: Visit the iconic honeymoon destination for Elvis and Priscilla during your trip to Palm Springs. You can tour the home with an Elvis look-alike and discover the beauty of this famous home.
Palm Springs has been a Hollywood celebrity escape for years. With so much history, there are plenty of things to find when you are in the area. Here are our top things to GET while in Palm Springs:
- Get your picture taken in front of a Joshua Tree at the Joshua Tree National Park. The best place for sunset photo op is at the Cholla Cactus Garden.
- Learn about history and see real planes that fighter pilots used during WWII and Vietnam at the Palm Springs Air Museum.
- Get a bite at one of the many restaurants along the historic Palm Canyon Drive. There is plenty to see and do on the main drag in Palm Springs.
- Explore the back nine or all 18 holes at one of several world-class golf courses. You won’t get a better winter golf experience than what you’ll find midday in Palm Springs.
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is your winter getaway go-to. Earning and redeeming points at more than 4,100 locations worldwide is easy and your points never expire. Don’t hesitate and book your trip to Palm Springs now, because every night you stay with Best Western, you earn points too. Learn all the ways you can Go. Get. Rewarded. at bestwesternrewards.com.