Thirty minutes northwest of downtown Denver is the charming mountain community of Boulder, Colorado. In the summer or the winter, this high elevation escape provides alpine vistas, top-tier restaurants, art and activities for all types. Enjoy these experiences and visit these landmarks to Go. Get. Rewarded. during your next visit to Boulder.
From downtown streets to mountain peaks, these are the places you should GO to see and taste the best of Boulder.
- Pearl Street Mall – a bustling collection of charming shops and stores. Pearl Street is one of the most iconic experiences in Boulder and a must-do for any visitor.
- The Spot Bouldering Gym – Boulder is a rock climbing destination known the world over. No matter the season, The Spot keeps the city’s active climbing community entertained and in perfect shape. Other indoor climbing gyms can be found throughout the city as well, including Movement Climbing & Fitness and Boulder Rock Club.
- Peruse the local farmers markets – Boulder takes pride in its natural, organic personality. It’s no surprise that some of the best farmers markets are found here in the spring, summer and fall months.
Take a piece of Boulder home with you. These are the experiences and keepsakes you should GET when you go.
- Sample the local brews – Reward yourself after a long day of outdoor adventure with a delicious flight of local brews. Boulder is among the top towns for beer in Colorado, which is one of the most recognized brewing states itself.
- Snap a photo along Boulder Creek Path – this 5 ½ mile scenic trail splits the city with stunning wooded pathways. Dip in for a quick stroll or explore the entire route for lovely views and photo ops.
- Summit the Flatirons – The Rocky Mountains raise out of the high elevation valley where Boulder has made home. The city itself already sits at a staggering 5,400 feet and the mountains reach several thousand more feet toward the sky. Explore the many trails and rock climbing routes established among the harsh alpine environment.
- See a show at the Fiske Planetarium – The Fiske Planetarium is located on the University of Colorado campus and uses its 65-foot “Sky-Skan” theatre dome to project immersive tours of everything interstellar.
Best Western Rewards is the best way to get the most out of your travel. In fact, members can earn points starting with their very first trip. As you earn more points, your membership will level up to receive elite perks like point bonuses, instant rewards, gifts at check-in and more. Sign up for free at bestwesternrewards.com and Go. Get. Rewarded. today.