This holiday season, treat your jet-setting loved one with a gift they can use while traveling for business. Check out these 12 gift suggestions for the business traveler in your life! Anker PowerCore 20100mAh – There is nothing worse than running out of battery power while traveling. Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffle – Every business…Details
- Anker PowerCore 20100mAh - There is nothing worse than running out of battery power while traveling.
- Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffle - Every business traveler needs a duffle bag for quick overnight trips.
- Sunbeam Handheld Garment Travel Steam Press - Wrinkles are a thing of the past with a travel steamer.
- Large Crystalline Travel Bag - TSA can make traveling with only a carry-on a bit tricky, but this clear travel bag for your toiletries makes security easier.
- Silk Sleep Mask - Get some shut-eye with the help of a sleep mask.
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard - Work while you travel with a handy wireless keyboard designed for iPads.
- EYN Carrying iPhone Case - For the business traveler that tends to lose things, an iPhone case designed to keep your ID, money and credit cards all in one place.
- Cabeau Evolution Memory Foam Travel Pillow - You will have nothing but sweet dreams with a memory foam travel pillow.
- eBags Packing Cubes - Help your loved one get organized with these travel packing cubes.
- Incase Computer Case - Everyone needs a good computer case when they are traveling with a laptop.
- QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II - Drown out the sound while traveling with these Bose headphones.
- Balanzza Luggage Scale - For the business traveler that always overpacks, a travel luggage scale that tells you when you are at the 50-pound limit.
A new survey of passenger satisfaction with North American airports found that flyers’ happiness with the airport experience is at “an all-time high” with airports like Orlando, Detroit and Las Vegas emerging as favorites. However, The J.D. Power survey points to big frustrations at facilities undergoing major construction projects. I have to agree with those findings…Details
Whoo hoo. It’s gifting season. That time of the year where no one gets me anything I want or need, but think they’ve found me the ultimate gift. I still hold out hope. That’s not to say I didn’t appreciate the oversized soldier nutcracker, or that fruit cake you sent that’s been passed around since…Details
As the founder of several start-ups and a personal witness to the wild spending that brought many start-ups down during the wild Dotcom Years of 1998-1999, I never needed much encouragement to save on business travel. To avoid being a casualty of bad business practices, the first company I built and eventually sold to a publicly traded company…Details
- South Carolina
- Washington State
For nearly a decade, the Transportation Security Administration has been advising states that the IDs they issue – mainly driver’s licenses – must be compliant with the security standards set down in the federal government’s Real ID Act of 2005 if their residents use them to board flights – either international or domestic. And now…Details
Traveling is about trust. Trusting a hotel will provide good service, trusting that your chosen transportation to wherever you’re going is safe and on schedule, and trusting you’ll be safe in places you may find unfamiliar, for example. One thing to never simply ‘trust’: Your privacy and your data’s security. Of course, ensuring all your…Details
The old adage says you should never mix business with pleasure, but recent surveys show that Millennial employees are turning that belief on its head. Bleisure travel, otherwise known as business trips that combine travel with leisure, is now mainstream, and progressive companies are even crafting new policies that explicitly encourage it. According to recent statistics,…Details
When calling up Lyft or Uber at the airport, have you noticed that your car shows up a lot faster these days? Well, there’s a good reason for that. Starting last month both Lyft and Uber rolled out something called “Rematch” at four California airports: San Francisco International, Oakland International, Mineta San Jose International and…Details
When it comes to hotel frequent guest programs, research indicates that their biggest attraction is the free room nights they can earn. But do you know which one has the quickest and easiest path to free nights? When business travelers contemplate the biggest lodging chains, they might not think of Best Western Hotels & Resorts,…Details
Nearly every hotel chain has pushed out a fall promotion recently. One of the most unique and valuable this year is Best Western Hotels & Resorts’ two-pronged offer. Prong #1: Best Western Rewards members earn double points on all stays between now and November 30. You earn 20 points per dollar spent (up from the standard…Details