Thirty minutes northwest of downtown Denver is the charming mountain community of Boulder, Colorado. In the summer or the winter, this high elevation escape provides alpine vistas, top-tier restaurants, art and activities for all types. Enjoy these experiences and visit these landmarks to Go. Get. Rewarded. during your next visit to Boulder. GO.…Details
- Pearl Street Mall – a bustling collection of charming shops and stores. Pearl Street is one of the most iconic experiences in Boulder and a must-do for any visitor.
- The Spot Bouldering Gym – Boulder is a rock climbing destination known the world over. No matter the season, The Spot keeps the city’s active climbing community entertained and in perfect shape. Other indoor climbing gyms can be found throughout the city as well, including Movement Climbing & Fitness and Boulder Rock Club.
- Peruse the local farmers markets – Boulder takes pride in its natural, organic personality. It’s no surprise that some of the best farmers markets are found here in the spring, summer and fall months.
- Sample the local brews – Reward yourself after a long day of outdoor adventure with a delicious flight of local brews. Boulder is among the top towns for beer in Colorado, which is one of the most recognized brewing states itself.
- Snap a photo along Boulder Creek Path – this 5 ½ mile scenic trail splits the city with stunning wooded pathways. Dip in for a quick stroll or explore the entire route for lovely views and photo ops.
- Summit the Flatirons – The Rocky Mountains raise out of the high elevation valley where Boulder has made home. The city itself already sits at a staggering 5,400 feet and the mountains reach several thousand more feet toward the sky. Explore the many trails and rock climbing routes established among the harsh alpine environment.
- See a show at the Fiske Planetarium – The Fiske Planetarium is located on the University of Colorado campus and uses its 65-foot “Sky-Skan” theatre dome to project immersive tours of everything interstellar.
Don’t stay bundled up all winter long. Break out your swimsuit and shorts for your ideal winter getaway. The following five destinations not only have amazing weather during the winter but are affordable locations to help you keep to your budget this year. You don’t have to break the bank to have a memorable vacation…Details
- Anker PowerCore 20100mAh - There is nothing worse than running out of battery power while traveling.
- Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffle - Every business traveler needs a duffle bag for quick overnight trips.
- Sunbeam Handheld Garment Travel Steam Press - Wrinkles are a thing of the past with a travel steamer.
- Large Crystalline Travel Bag - TSA can make traveling with only a carry-on a bit tricky, but this clear travel bag for your toiletries makes security easier.
- Silk Sleep Mask - Get some shut-eye with the help of a sleep mask.
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard - Work while you travel with a handy wireless keyboard designed for iPads.
- EYN Carrying iPhone Case - For the business traveler that tends to lose things, an iPhone case designed to keep your ID, money and credit cards all in one place.
- Cabeau Evolution Memory Foam Travel Pillow - You will have nothing but sweet dreams with a memory foam travel pillow.
- eBags Packing Cubes - Help your loved one get organized with these travel packing cubes.
- Incase Computer Case - Everyone needs a good computer case when they are traveling with a laptop.
- QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II - Drown out the sound while traveling with these Bose headphones.
- Balanzza Luggage Scale - For the business traveler that always overpacks, a travel luggage scale that tells you when you are at the 50-pound limit.
This holiday season, treat your jet-setting loved one with a gift they can use while traveling for business. Check out these 12 gift suggestions for the business traveler in your life! Anker PowerCore 20100mAh – There is nothing worse than running out of battery power while traveling. Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffle – Every business…Details
- Stratosphere Hotel: Use your Best Western Rewards points to go above the hustle and bustle of the Vegas Strip and stay at the Stratosphere Hotel, a BW Premier Collection stunner.
- See a Show: Vegas is known for its entertainment and shows that range from comedy to concerts. The best part is that there are shows for everyone. See artists like Britney Spears, Steve Martin, Celine Dion and Backstreet Boys this year.
- Hoover Dam: Venture out to the Hoover Dam and take a tour to learn how it was constructed and the history behind one of America’s most well-known dams. Although it is about an hour away from the Strip, the visit is well worth the trip.
- High Roller: Take a spin around Las Vegas’ very own Ferris Wheel. With a view of the entire strip, the High Roller has become a Vegas icon over the past couple of years.
- Tacos, tacos, tacos at the Taco Bell Cantina. With a fun new look, alcoholic beverages and a DJ booth, the Vegas Strip Cantina is the best place to eat a delicious taco…or five.
- Snag a cool trinket at the Mob Museum: Discover the history of how the Mob played a role in the development of Las Vegas.
- Take a picture with a celebrity at Madame Tussauds: See your favorite celebrities in wax form like Elvis, Leonardo DiCaprio and Sandra Bullock at Madame Tussauds wax museum.
- Dance the night away at the many clubs on the Strip: With some of the most popular DJs playing their sets, you are bound to have a great time and sore feet!
Las Vegas is known as being one of the top travel destinations in the United States due to its wide assortment of activities and attractions. This autumn, plan a trip to the desert and enjoy the bright lights. Here’s the inside scoop on how to Go. Get. Rewarded. while visiting this exciting Nevada destination. GO.…Details
For more than 100 years, Rockefeller Center has served as one of New York City’s main tourist attractions. During the Great Depression, John D. Rockefeller Jr. built Rockefeller Center. His aim was to develop a “city within a city” and he ended up creating one of NYC’s most recognizable landmarks. Follow the timeline to discover…Details
Holiday shopping is ramping up and mall parking lots are seas of cars. Make your next holiday gift purchase online and do it for FREE. If you are a savvy business traveler or spend a lot of time on the road, you probably have a treasure of Best Western Rewards points sitting in your account.…Details
6U.S. Route 66 was established on November 11, 1926, with the official road signs finding their homes along the asphalt a year later. Just shy of three years later, on October 29, 1929, the stock market crashed, throwing America into the Great Depression. Though it would ultimately be the United States’ involvement in World War…Details
Packing for kids can be easy and fast. Even in the winter, when extra articles and items are needed, this simple packing list will help you stay organized. You may even find a few items that you wouldn’t have thought of yourself. Tell us in the comments about any other essentials that you bring on…Details
- Heli-Skiing in Revelstoke, British Columbia
- Ice Climbing in Ouray, Colorado
- Bobsledding in Park City, UT
- Scuba Diving at the Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Hot Springs in Banff, Alberta
- Backcountry Skiing in the Grand Tetons, Wyoming
- Mountaineering on Mont Blanc, France
Surfers, mountain bikers and rock climbers, don’t despair. The winter brings its own adventure and opportunities to conquer fears and discover passions. These activities and epic destinations pack a powerful punch for any adrenaline-seeking traveler. Heli-Skiing in Revelstoke, British Columbia Reach the most remote lines and untouched powder. The peaks outside of Revelstoke, BC are…Details